Sunday, February 27, 2011

Guatemala/Honduras

I spent 10 days in Guatemala and Honduras with my dad and uncle. We ate lots of good food, went to 4 different Mayan sites, saw some crazy animals, jumped off cliffs, rode on top of a van, in a tuk tuk and in the back of a Toyota truck. And I'm not sure what scared me more- crossing the Honduran border at night or riding on top of a van holding on to the luggage racks for dear life while holding a dog. And yes, of course I was only holding on with one hand and videoing with the other. Hope you enjoy the sampling of photos.

4 comments:

Vivian said...

wow great pictures! I can't believe the one of the monkey jumping in the trees. And I really like the street scene with the people and the pick up. Looks like a great trip. I want to hear more about it soon.

Tracy Mills said...

Awesome pictures Jen. I have a couple of similar shots. I loved Guatemala when I went a couple years ago. So glad you got to go! Looked like an awesome trip.

krissiecook said...

Those are some good lookin' mangoes!

Elise said...

That looks like an awesome trip! I would love to be somewhere warm and tropical right now :) The last photo with your name was neat...as was the monkey jumping in the trees! I love looking at your photos :)

Blog Archive